HOLSTER IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH STREAMLIGHT TLR-7 SUB 1913 #4 KEY WEAPONLIGHT ONLY
- Concealability: Our holster is formed using minimal width to prevent printing (CCW). This feature allows our products to be worn OWB but still be concealable. This also helps prevent snagging and allows holster to sit closer to the body.
- Holster Contour: Belt loop sidewings have ergonomical curve to contour to your hip. Belt loop spacing is adjusted to clear stiff gun belts, minimizing holster collapse as belt is tightened (pinching).
- Minimized Slide Wear: All our molds have been oversized to minimized slide wear and to allow a nice, smooth draw.
- Blocked Ejection Ports: For that smooth, clean and sleek apperance.
- Aftermarket/Taller Suppressor Sights: Our OWB Holsters will accommodate Aftermarket/Taller Suppressor Sights.
- Adjustable Belt Loop Placement: All OWB Holsters have 4 different adjustments that shooters can use to customize ride height and foward cant.
- Multiple Platform Adaptability: All OWB Holsters come equipped standard with Injection Molded Fold Over Belt loops. These loops will allow for zero belt loop flex. Malice Clips can be installed (also available in our store) for mounting on a Molle platform or Battle Belt. Our modular design will also allow for any clip/loop systems we offer and are available for seprate purchase.
- OWB Convert To IWB: With some slight user modification our modular design will easily convert for IWB use.
- RMR: All our OWB holsters will clear a RMR type RDS Optic.
Sig Sauer P365 X Macro Holster is designed to work with TLR-7 sub 1913 weaponlight using the #4 key.
Holster will not accomodate TLR-7 sub SIG, TLR-7 GL models.
Holster designed to work with SIG factory X Macro grip module